zaterdag 29 mei 2010

What's New, Pussycat?

Bonjour mes amis,
Oh god, it has been AGES since I've posted! I'm so sorry. But I have a brand new outfit to show to you guys and I must say I quite like it.

Ma tenue Aujourd'hui


What you see here is my new pair of trousers, by Maison Scotch. It has a low crotch, as you can see.

I went shopping with my mum for more lovely things... This is the result:

1. See picture above
2.
Bikini with two different bottoms - Hunkemöller

3.
Pair of trousers - Maison Scotch

4.
Pair of slippers - Manfield.

I really need to study for my Greek test next monday, So I'm going to leave you.

For now, I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

X

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Die bikini is erg mooi, en die slippertjes zijn ook super leuk! Mooi krokovelletje :).

    Misschien heb je zin om eens een kijkje op mijn blog te nemen? http://all-eyes-on-me-hetty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen