zaterdag 1 mei 2010

Flowering Trees, Flowering Lives

Bonsoir mes amis,
I know once again it has been quite a while since my last update. I was so busy I absolutely had no time at all to write anything, but I have lots of free time right now (thank god we're free at last) so I decided I could write a blog once again.

My birthday at my mom's place was super. I've had so many things, it's too hard to tell it all. There were a lot of people and we've had loads of fun, so it was really great. Now I have one party left: the one with my friends. We're planning a sleep-over in the backyard @ one of my friends. Unfortunately it's still too cold to sleep outside so this party is going to take place in the end of May, beginnning of June.


Ma tenue Aujourd'hui


With my lovely new necklace, a birthday gift.

For now, I wish everyone a lovely holiday!

X

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten