dinsdag 18 mei 2010

Short Short Short

Bonjour mes amis,
Yes, I know it has been a while. I'm truly sorry, but I was simply too busy to post anything. My holiday was absolutely super, and yours? Tell me all about it.
Anyway, no school for me tomorrow! Every class is dissmissed, incredible. It feels so great to have a day off. I bet you're not half as lucky as I am, haha. :D
I'm keeping it short, I'm still busy. My boyfriend, for exemple. He's really keen on getting my attention these days. Not really a surprise, since we have 7 months this Friday. We're going to rent Notting Hill and watch it in my room, just like we did the first date. Only then we "watched" another movie.

Like I said, I'm going to keep it short. For now, I wish you all a very happy schoolday tomorrow (evillaugh)

X

1 opmerking:

  1. Haha, I'm almost just as lucky, but then all week. I only have to go to school for 10 minutes each day, haha. 8.30 en 3'o clock to let the tutor know I was there. (I wasn't all day, but he doesn't check up on people so he doesn't know, haha)

    Anyway, I was on your blog to see some new outfits of you, but there weren't any. You're just as busy as I am!

    Anyway, post something soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen