vrijdag 18 juni 2010

Scootermania

Bonjour mes amis,
I'm in love with scooters, since yesterday. I was at a graduationparty from the son of one of my mother's friends. One of the guests had a beautiful scooter and he allowed me to join a ride with him. My mum didn't allow me first, but he promised that I would be safe so it was ok. (I even drove a little bit myself, man, that's so awesome)

This is me :)



Tomorrow my boyfriend has organised something for my birthday, which was really long ago, but he hád to plan it on that day. He hasn't told me what we're going to do... I'm curious.

Oh, one thing more. New shoes! I love 'em. Actually need to use them for PE, but I think that I'm only going to use them for PE inside and for school. :)


Asics, from the line 'Onitsuka Tiger.'

For now, I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

X

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten