zondag 2 mei 2010

It's Raining Men ... Ah Well, I'd Wish It Was.

Bonjour mes amis,
And this is what they call ... spring. Yes, they do. This awful weather, the rain, the grey sky ... It's called spring. And Springbreak. I hate it. It's really awful. Fortunately I've got a lot of books which I can read, and a lot of magazines too. :) Hopefully you've got some nice things to do today too.

Ma tenue Aujourd'hui

Don't mind my silly smile + wet hair, I just came out of the shower. I wasn't really feeling like dressing up today, so I decided to put on my new, very comfortable sweater by Maison Scotch. I love it <3


I also have to show you my new Maison Scotch shirt, which turned out not to be the one I thought it was. The black one was the same, but the white one is quite different.



Pretty cool, huh? This whole collection is just amazing. I want it all. O_O

For now, I wish everyone a wonderful holiday (even with this awful weather)

X

5 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke sweater en shirtje! :D
    ps; kun jij mijn nieuwe bericht op mijn blog zien bij dashboard?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hee, jij volgde mijn blog. Maar nu heb ik mijn blogtitel veranderd en kun jij de updates van mij niet meer lezen! Als je stopt met volgen en me dan weer opnieuw gaat volgen, kun je dit probleem verhelpen. Ik hoop dat je me opnieuw wilt volgen!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey! Haha kom ik ook nog aan. Jij volgde mijn blog, maar ik heb mijn bloglink veranderd, aangezien ik mijn oude te lang vond.
    Dus als je mijn updates nog wilt lezen, moet je me opnieuw volgen. I hope so!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dankjewel! (: Mijn reacties zijn er ineens weer! Haha, lekker vaag. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Like the white shirt <3!.

    Oui oui, Paris ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen