woensdag 5 mei 2010

Mad as a .. Well, just as Mad as Me.

Bonjour mes amis,
Pfew, I've been really busy the last two days. I had two sleepovers after each other, with the same person. No need to mention I've had so much fun.
Yesterday I had a little breaking moment (I'm on a shoppingdiet, you see) and I bought a lot. of. things:

Bikini






















Catrice "Man, GO Tango"



Essence Tip Painter > Pink
Essence Nail art Set

And last, but not least...

O.P.I. "Mad as a Hatter"



I can't help but to say that these purchases are delightful.

Oh wait, I forgot something. I also bought the 2nd book of "Gossip Girl, the next generation > More More More" by Cecily von Ziegesar. Just because I already got the first book and then I need to have 'em all. (Do you like GG?)

Well, anyway. No outfit for today since I'm repeating some Ye Old Success Stories: the Maison Scotch clothing. So for now, I wish everyone a wonderful  5th May!

X

1 opmerking: