zondag 25 april 2010

One Birthday done, next one coming up!

Bonjour mes amis,
As you may have noticed, yesterday was lovely. My whole birthday it was extremely warm and I had so much fun with the people who were around. It was a great party, and it's not over yet. (!)
Since my parents are divorced, I have two birthdays every year. This year my real birthday was at my father's place (yesterday ^^) and next thursday it's my mother's turn. Which means: more people, more presents, more fun. It's the only pro in having divorced parents, I guess.

Ma tenue hier





Ma tenue aujourd'hui



It's not as warm as I hoped it would have been today, but it doesn't really matter, since yesterday was my birthday and yesterday was lovely.

For now, I wish you all a  nice last day of the weekend and a wonderful week!

X

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Je outfit van vandaag vind ik leuk! Gefeliciteerd nog :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hier ook maar eventjes melden, dat de outfit met de hoed super is. En ik wou je er even op attenderen, dat je profiel niet meer klopt:P Er staat ALMOST 14, maar je was gisteren jarig, haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great looks! i love the necklace! and Happy birtday still:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen