zaterdag 10 april 2010

Braids, Birthday-shopping & Boyfriends

Bonjour mes amis,
This morning I had to wake up at 9.00. Which is a terrible time to wake up in a weekend. Luckily it was for a good job, because my mum and I went Birthday-shopping. I've got a really, really, really big wish list for my birthday (just 2 weeks left! Can't wait.) and one of the items on that list is a desk.
Unfortunately I still haven't found what I'm looking for, despite our big shopping spree this morning.

I'm looking for something like this:

At least, the size of it. The color must be a little darker. And I don't like the shape of the handles. As you see, I'm quite critical. But I think I have te right to be. ^^

As for the Braids, I must dissapoint you. Yesterday I had absolutely no time whatsoever to make a braid, so I'm going to ask my little sister to help me. When I got a satisfactory result, I'll certainly show you.

Ma tenue aujourd'hui



As for the last item in the title of this blog: my
Boyfriend's arriving really soon. I expect him between now and half an hour. Which is exactly why I'm going to say goodbye to you... I need to prepare myself. :)

For now, I wish everyone a wonderful day!

X

1 opmerking:

  1. hooooooooi, ik heb je getagged! :D
    check hier; http://femme-a-barbe.blogspot.com/2010/04/tagged.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen