vrijdag 23 april 2010

One lovely weekend for the ladies...

Bonjour mes amis,
It's such a lovely weather! God, I can't talk to anyone without complimenting the weather gods for making this happen. I mean, it's lovely. It's so warm and sunny and this weekend it's even going to be warmer. You must agree with me: that's really really great. I'll give you a short weatherforecast so you know what you can expect.

Today: 15 degrees, sunny

Saturday: 19 degrees, sunny but with some clouds

Sunday: 23 degrees, extremely sunny

Monday: 18 degrees, cloudy, perhaps even with rain.

So as you can see, we're heading towards a GREAT weekend. And this time, no bloody sunday for me. Just relaxing and enjoying my good times. And perhaps my birthday presents.

Mon Anniversaire
Oui oui, it's true: this Saturday it's my birthday! I'm extremely exited, even though it's not even going to be the best day. My parents are divorced, so it's going to be just me, my dad, my sister, my aunt + her boyfriend and my boyfriend. Fun, anyways. No, you'll have to see next week's Thursday. Over 15 people are coming to my party at my mothers', including (once again) my boyfriend. Oh, it's so amazing. I'm so happy. Especially with this lovely, wonderful weather coming up.

Ma liste cadeaux

1. Hat by H&M




















2. Books


3. Calvin Klein Underwear













4. Clothes by Maison Scotch








5. Bathrobe + slippers by Hunkemöller (Lila)



6. And a hell of a lot more.

All the things I've listed above are those I've already got: my mum and her boyfriend decided to throw a little party for me this morning. My breakfast contained a croissant with yellow cream and strawberries. I've never eaten something that's as delicious as that. I think I could eat it all day long.

In fact, I'm wearing the H&M hat right now.

Petite Surprise
About the Maison Scotch clothes ... I've got them. But not really. I bought them yesterday with my grandma in town. I love my grandma. <3 (Even without the shopping, haha). I bought seven items of clothing, but my grandma told me I could only have one piece in advance, to wear this weekend to my real birthday. I'm going to wear it tomorrow and I know exactly how to combine it: with my other Maison Scotch jacket. God, I love that brand.

As I'm being overexited about telling you about Maison Scotch, I'll show you the clothes I've got. (And of course I'll mark the one I'm going to wear tomorrow.)





















This really cute lightblue shirt




















A sweat, for the chillier days.



A nice black t-shirt






















I'm not really sure if it's this one, but I know for sure it was a white shirt with a cool print. It also had a print on the back.




















This really cool short




















And this lovely dress, which I'm going to wear tomorrow.

I also got a top, but I can't find it online. I'll make a picture of it once.


You might wonder why I'm writing a blog just by now... Well, I've been busy. Wednesday me and my boyfriend had a relationship of half a year. We spent the whole afternoon together, just lovely. Yesterday I was shopping and I've watched a film. Tuesday I was just busy, and Monday I had to go horseriding. All really fun but it doesn't leave you much time for a blog.

I hope you've enjoyed this little (ah well, little) update of mine. Don't expect a blog tomorrow, since it's my birthday. Maybe I'll write about the hangover on sunday.

For now, I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

X

1 opmerking: