vrijdag 9 april 2010

The Almost Weekend Blues



Bonjour mes amis,
Do you recognize that feeling when you know that it's almost weekend, just one hour of school left ...
And the hour doesn't seem to pass at all. You're looking on your watch almost every minute, wondering why it's only a minute further after you've checked it last time. Well, that's what I call an 'Almost Weekend Blues.' I suffer from it every week.
So thank god, it's finally weekend and we have time to do the things we like (except for making a physics report about parachutes, there's no way that I'm ever going to like that.)

Ma tenue aujourd'hui





I wanted to make a braid in my hair (which looks terrible on these pictures, but that's only because I just came home. So my hair's worse than ever.) but i failed.
So I'll keep trying, and when it has worked out I'll make a picture of it. I do have some examples of what I really like:


My hair's not long enough for this size, but I can always try!


So, a braid on the side of my head...


For now, I wish you all a very good weekend.

X

1 opmerking: